Oracle Database 12c Architecture – POSTERPosted: 29/07/2013
The Oracle Database 12c: Interactive Quick Reference is a multimedia tool for various terms and concepts used in the Oracle Database 12c release. Built as a multimedia web page, this diagram provides descriptions of database architectural components, as well as references to relevant documentation. Use this helpful reference as a cheat sheet for writing custom data dictionary scripts, locating views pertinent to a specific database component or category, understanding the database architecture, and more.
This essential reference includes:
- DBA Views: Key DBA static data dictionary views and dynamic performance views organized by product feature areas
- Performance Views: Dynamic performance views organized by product feature areas. Click on a view and see the details for that view.
- Architecture Views: A single diagram that illustrates the relationships between key database dictionary views. Click on a view and see the definition for that view.
- Database Architecture: A single diagram that illustrates the relationships between key database memory structures, processes, and storage. Click on the diagram to find out detailed information.
- Multitenant Architecture: A single diagram that illustrates the architecture for a multitenant container database. Click on the diagram to find out detailed information.
- Background Processes: A comprehensive list that categorizes the background processes and flags which are new in Oracle Database 12c
You can download and unzip this file to run the poster locally. Open the file poster.html file located in the OUTPUT_poster folder.
- Please note that initial loading of the poster may take 20-30 seconds. If you experience performance problems, see the Download Information section above.
- Firefox v22 or later is the recommended browser. Earlier versions may work as well.
- Browser / device support varies from device to device.
- We welcome your feedback to help us improve this tool.